We are right at the two week mark in the New Year, and this is the time many people start falling off the workout and “get healthy” bandwagon… Please don’t let this be you… Keep reading to find out how YOU can workout 3-days per week for the rest of the year (just like you set out to do) and get in the best shape of your life!
Just the other day, as I was going through my inbox, I noticed an overwhelming theme to some responses I was getting about a question I had asked earlier.
It seemed as though people left and right kept writing me saying that the biggest obstacle they face is sticking to their workouts or workout program. They will do it for a few days, then after a week or two just stop… Then come back 4-weeks later and repeat the cycle.
Can you relate?
Listen, this is important…
The key to sticking to a workout program and getting results… Is simply having a plan in place that is designed to bring results AND having a back-up plan if for some reason something comes up. Let me explain.
The other day I went downstairs to get in my workout, however, when I got there the room, it was being cleaned so I couldn’t workout at that time.
I knew that I had no other time during the day to workout so what did I do? I went right back upstairs and got in a super intense 100% bodyweight workout (my backup plan) at my house. My original plans to workout got boggled, so I went with the backup plan I had in place.
I wasn’t going to let a small hiccup stop me from getting in a workout. Now for many, the roadblocks trying to get you to miss your workouts may look like this:
- Work is busy.
- Traffic is horrible going to the gym.
- You are tired and low on energy.
- The gym is too crowded.
- My workout partner bailed.
- You don’t have time.
The list goes on. YET, here’s the thing:
When you have a back-up plan in place for your workouts, you give yourself another chance to say YES to getting in a workout. It may sound simple (and it is) however, I can’t tell you how many times this has saved me.
- You have plans to go to the gym yet traffic is bad. Instead, you can do a 25-minute bodyweight workout at home.
- You get to the gym and realize you only have 15-minutes to workout because of dinner with family. Perform a 14-minute AT² workout.
- The gym is packed and all the equipment you need is being used. Don’t waste time, find a bench and a pair of dumbbells and perform a 16-minute AT² focused workout.
Listen, having back-up plans to your main workouts is what will allow you to stick to your workout goals this year. Have answers for your excuses.
So the next time you feel yourself about to miss a workout and totally kick your new years resolutions to the curb… Go to your back-up plan and get your workout done. Simple as that.
For those looking to get in their best shape EVER this year, I decided to combine two of my newest and most popular workout programs, “AT² Workouts For Advanced Fat Burning” and “No Excuses Bodyweight Workouts”. And the next 100 people can grab them both at a huge discount.
I am only leaving this open for only 100 people before the price goes up, because I only want people who are serious about getting results.
Here’s how you can use these workouts:
- Use them as you back-up plan to the program you are currently on.
- Use them as off-day workouts (this is what I do many times).
- Use them as you actual workout program for the next 6-8 weeks.
- Place them into your current routine to help accelerate results.
That’s what I absolutely love about these workouts. They are so versatile and are designed to drastically increase your results no matter when you do them.
Let’s continue making this year the best ever,
=> Grab All 34 Workouts For A Steep Discount HERE [next 100 people only]