Just a short post today of some great motivational quotes to push you through the weekend! These were some quotes that I collected throughout the week and felt the need to share. Take a look:
1. “Wake up with determination, go to bed with satisfaction.”
What are you doing to make the most of today?
2. “Instead of giving myself reasons why I can’t, I give myself reasons why I CAN!” -Anonymous
Don’t focus on the negatives, always be searching for the positive in everything. Always be getting better in all that you do.
3. “If it doesn’t challenge you, it doesn’t change you.”
Its time to step out of your comfort zone and start challenging yourself in not only your fitness, but in life as well.
4. “Exercise in the morning before your brain figures out what you are doing.”
If you struggle to workout and never seem to have the motivation, try switching things up to find a way to get it done!
5. “You can’t get much done in life if you only work on the days when you feel good.” -Jerry West
There will be many days when you do not feel good or do not feel like working out. But if you want to accomplish the goals you wish to accomplish, you must push through to make it happen.
6. “There is no one giant step that does it, its a lot of little steps.” -Peter A. Cohen
Always be moving one step closer to your goals. Day in and day out, make sure you are getting closer to what you want to achieve!
7. “Ask yourself if what you are doing today is getting you closer to where you want to be tomorrow.”
Make each day a masterpiece. Go out and win today so you can set yourself up for a better future!
That is all for today. Always pushing you to be better!
If this motivated or inspired you, be sure to ‘Like’, Tweet, and +1 it!